Sunday, August 31, 2014

Bouncing Ball Project


For my bouncing ball assignment I chose to animate a tennis ball bouncing across a tennis court. I started by making my ball in a layer and then converting it to a symbol. After that I drew my motion path in another layer using the Pen tool. I converted that layer into a guide and dragged the ball layer underneath it. Then I applied a motion tween so that the ball would follow the motion path. Then I started adding key frames to the ball animation. Those key frames were the points where I squashed and stretched the ball depending on its point on the motion path. Then I added a ground for the ball to bounce on, and a background of a tennis court to fill in the negative space. I finished the animation by coloring the ball yellow and giving it the curved lines of a tennis ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment